Automatic Balancers for Alternators
Get a Quote
At CIMAT, we produce and supply a number of different balancers for alternators. We offer a variety of balancers based on the weight and dimensions of components and on the way a particular machine is operated.
Automatic Balancing Machines for Alternators
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC compliant
- Custom balancers and adapters are available
- Shortest delivery time
- Multiple station balancers are available
- Newest measuring and control unit ROTORTEST
- No component marking for speed measuring
- NC mass correction: milling, drilling, grinding, punching, welding, adding balancing weights etc.
- Machine-loading is available
- Safety standards ISO 21940-23:2012 (old ISO 7475 and DIN 45690) compliant
The following parameters are standard and can be modified upon request.
|Maximum weight of a component||25 kg||25 kg|
|Minimum weight of a component||1 kg||1 kg|
|Maximum diameter of the component||300 mm||300 mm|
|Maximum distance between bearing center lines||440 mm||440 mm|
|Required air pressure||N/A||0,6 MPa|
|On-station correction||N/A||Drilling and Milling|