Vertical Balancing Machines for Tools and Tool Holders
At CIMAT, we offer a wide range of our vertical balancing machines for tools and tool holders. As a specialist balancing manufacturer, we also manufacture custom vertical balancing machines for tools and tool holders working at high speeds.
At CIMAT, we offer a wide range of vertical balancing machines for tools and tool holders. As a specialist manufacturer, we also manufacture custom vertical balancing machines for tools and tool holders working at high speeds. Our balancers are extremely accurate and help to provide high-quality metal processing.
Unbalanced tools or tool holders lead to dangerous vibrations, rattling, and poor surface quality. Therefore, we incorporate the latest proven technology and deliver unrivaled accuracy and repeatability, and faster results, than comparable machines on the market.
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC compliant.
- Custom balancers are available.
- Special balancing adapters to fit ISO, HSK, CAT or other tool holders.
- Newest measuring and control unit ROTORTEST.
- Mass correction types: milling, drilling, grinding, punching, welding, adding balancing weights etc.
- Safety norms ISO 21940-23:2012 (old ISO 7475 and DIN 45690) compliant.
- Balancing reports are saved as a PDF, CSV or XLS, printed on a built-in printer or sent to an ERP system via Ethernet.
The following parameters are standard and can be modified upon request.
|MODEL||CMT-15 V2T||CMT-30 V2T||CMT-15 V2MD||CMT-30 V2MD|
|Maximum work piece weight||15 kg||30 kg||15 kg||30kg|
|Maximum diameter of a work piece||450 mm||450 mm||450 mm||450 mm|
|Maximum length of a tool||600 mm||600 mm||600 mm||600 mm|
|Required air pressure||0,6 MPa||0,6 MPa||0,6 MPa||0,6 MPa|
|On-station correction||Not applicable||Not applicable||Automatic drilling and milling||Automatic drilling and milling|